Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Capacity AMFA Bilge Pump???

Mark Pitt

I have the Jabsco 50890-1100 waste pump as a spare.  It is 24v, self priming to 3m, and pumps 19 lpm.  I have not tried it yet.  It is available in the US and Europe.

  Mark Pitt, Sabbatical III, ASM #419, Carloforte, Italy

On 8/20/2016 1:07 PM, 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Here are two options for replacement pumps:

http://www.reya.com/prod_-POMPE-MARINA-ZZ-24V-1800L-H_Pompes-a-membranes-REYA_000178219832156_206136.html

http://www.vetus-shop.com/waste-waterbilge-pump-24-volt-hose-conn-38mm-p-2387.html

With best regards,

Mark