Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Perkins 4236 Anodes

Peter Buckley

Hi Pat,
Thanks for the information.
All good now. I have stopped looking.
Regards
Pete

Gradiva
Mango #70
Raymond Island
Australia

--
Peter Buckley

83 Twelfth Avenue
Raymond Island VIC 3880

Phone: 0428 427 786

Email: carhartt@...

From: "Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 08:29:48 -0400
To: <amelyachtowners@...>
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Perkins 4236 Anodes

Peter, I have a Volvo TMD 22a (Perkins) and it does not have an anode.
Pat SM#123