From: Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Fri, Aug 26, 2016 6:45 pm
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Dry dock bilge usage?

Any reason we couldn't power the bilge pump from the battery side of the main switches?  That's how my charger is wired.

I really don't think a functioning sump pump is necessary when on the hard, but when in the water, it would be nice to have a functioning sump pump, but turn everything else off.
Kent "Patch"
SM 243
Kristy