Looking to purchase

fredfroget <fredfroget@...>

Hello again group

I'm reposting a message of a couple of months ago in case any new
opportunities have emerged.

In the process of moving up in yacht size I have placed Amels right
at the top of my short list.

I'm in Brisbane, Australia and enquire whether there are any Amel
owners who might be planning, or indeed are in transit south and
intend to make Australia or SoPac the final stop with intention of
selling their yacht here or somewhere else in SoPac.

I am looking to purchase within a flexible timeframe and would
consider Amels 46' and over, preferably without C Drive...ie Maramu
and Mango, although C Drive yachts built between 1995 and 1998 may be
considered.

Incidently, any purchase is not dependent on the sale of an
existing vessel as is so often the case. That is, I intend a cash
purchase for the right yacht.

I am looking for a personal yacht. I am not a broker or dealer and
would ask that only private owners contact me personally. I do not
wish to transact with brokers, dealers , professional or semi-
professional yacht delivery outfits.

Please feel free to contact me at.....

fredfroget AT yahoo.com