Kent
SM 243
Kristy

On Aug 27, 2016, at 7:38 AM, Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I agree Kent , keeping my boat on a mooring I want the sump to be working, but would like to disconnect the rest of the boat. I am reluctant to change things electrically , but am wondering if there is a compelling reason not to change it over. I hope everything went well for you.
Pat
SM123

-----Original Message-----
From: Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>
To: amelyachtowners <amelyachtowners@...>
Sent: Fri, Aug 26, 2016 6:45 pm
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Dry dock bilge usage?

Any reason we couldn't power the bilge pump from the battery side of the main switches?  That's how my charger is wired.

I really don't think a functioning sump pump is necessary when on the hard, but when in the water, it would be nice to have a functioning sump pump, but turn everything else off.
Kent "Patch"
SM 243
Kristy