Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] alternator-to-battery charger

Bill Kinney <greatketch@...>

Can you supply a model number or maybe a webpage link to the part you are considering?

Bill Kinney
SM #160, Harmonie
Block Island, RI, USA
“Ships and men rot in port."

On Aug 30, 2016, at 07:23, rossienio@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Good morning Ian, no problem at all, indeed thank you for your clarification, that, from now, I will use for ever. I need to charge AGM batteries but the engine alternator does not seem to haldle them. The problem would be solved by Sterling product specified in the object. But I do not know if this item is compatible with electrical system of santorin, which I think,there is similar to that of SM. Regards
Enio Rossi
Santorin 122 Earendil
Italy