Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Polina Star, an Oyster 825...if you are interested

Mark Erdos

Anything made in England with more than two moving parts is going to break.

(sorry if my fellow Brits find offense with this – but deep down you know it’s true)

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275

www.creampuff.us

Currently cruising:  Tampa Bay for hurricane season