Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] alternator-to-battery charger

Andrew & Kate Lamb

Hi Enio

I think the only issue might be if the temperature sensors connect the engine casing to the battery –ve – I do not believe that this is the case but I will check with a test meter in a few days when I am at the boat. I believe these temperature sensors and isolated.

Andrew

Ronpische

SM 472

Canet-en-Roussillon

From: "amelyachtowners@..." <amelyachtowners@...> on behalf of "amelyachtowners@..." <amelyachtowners@...>
Date: Thursday, 1 September 2016 at 09:01
To: "amelyachtowners@..." <amelyachtowners@...>
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] alternator-to-battery charger

Thank you all for the help. But I also have this doubt. The Sterling system has two temperature sensors for temperature of the battery and alternator. The manual says that these should be connected to the alternator and to the negative of battery. But these connection on negative are compatible with the electrical system of Amel??? Regards

eniorossi
SN122 earendil
Italy