Climma pump non return valve

Andrew & Kate Lamb

Our AC pump stopped working and I am just about to replace this with an Argal Magnet driven pump recommended by Climma – the original pump has a brass non-return valve fitted to its outlet – and I presume that this has a purpose. The pump suppliers tell me that this is not required on the new pump and recommend not installing this because of their tendency to get blocked, unless there is a specific installation reason such as a shared outlet. I was wondering if anyone knows why Amel have installed this – as far as I can work out the outlet is dedicated for the AC water circuit.

Andrew

Ronpische

SM 472

Canet–en-Roussillon