Fra: "Bill greatketch@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>
Dato: 06/09/2016 23.29 (GMT+01:00)
Til: amelyachtowners@...
Emne: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Chain counter

The chain counter on our boat had been replaced by a model from Quick.  It's not quite a "drop-in" replacement, but is a nice piece of equipment.

A Quick CHC1202M. Like this:

Bill Kinney
SM#160, Harmonie
Narragansett Bay, RI, USA

On Sep 6, 2016, at 17:22, Andrew Lamb andrew.lamb@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Pat

Our Chain counter also stopped working I made contact with Pochon who do not make these anymore but can repair them - email is accueilsavlr 'at ' pochon.com

Andrew
Ronpische
SM 472

On 6 Sep 2016, at 23:19, Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Alan, I looked through the Pochon Catalogue , it looked like they are a distributor of thousands of marine products , but I could not find the chain counter.Do you know that they manufacture , rather than just sell ? I figure the Z has to stand for something.
Thanks,
Pat SM 123