Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: conversion of mast head light to LED

Ben and Gayle Super Maramu #347

I've heard good things about Stecktronics.  Eric installed units on his boat and has been happy with them.

Ben Driver
La Bella Vita
SM #347

On Sep 8, 2016, at 6:51 AM, svperegrinus@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hull No. 350's factory masthead lights were replaced with all-new LED Stecktronics masthead lights, including the emergency strobe, the nav lights, and the anchor light, in 2013.  Stecktronics used new Aquasignal housings to manufacture its LED products.

Works flawlessly, 3.5 years later.

I don't know if there is a 24V stabilizer hidden somewhere in the boat, though.  I most certainly haven't installed one.

Cheers,

Peregrinus
At anchor, Ischia (Gulf of Naples)