Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Genoa furling motor Amel 54

svcallisto369

Tony,
If you email me at lastmd at Aol.com, I will be happy to share my experience with Bamar. I would rather not do this on the open forum.
Best,
Amel 54 #68 2007, Callisto

 Michael Last

On Sep 10, 2016, at 12:00, Tony Robinson tonywrobinson51@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello everyone.

My genny furler motor - a Balmar - failed yesterday while reefing the genny. I anticipate getting a replacement from either Amel o r Balmar but if this has happened to anyone else and they have comments on repair/replacement I would be grateful to hear.

Regards, Tony Robinson (Catriona R - Amel 54 #102. Currently in Cleopatra Marine, Preveza).