Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Joker Valve

karkauai

Aha!  I don't have that setup...only one discharge hose that goes to the tank.  So your head has no holding tank?  I didn't know that. Does your aft head have a holding tank?

When I'm going to be at anchor for a while, I flush one head good with bleach water while still at sea, and leave the dump valve open...That's my pee head.  The other head stays closed...that's the poop-only head.  I guess that's how you use yours when at anchor?  Anybody have another system for reducing the frequency of dumping the holding tanks?

Kent
SM243
Kristy

On Sep 12, 2016, at 12:03 PM, parkianj@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Kent
Not the intake hose, the exit hose . It may be switched to empty direct from the toilet or a holding tank

Ian

'Ocean Hobo' SN96