Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Salt Water Manifold

Bill Kinney <greatketch@...>

While you are following Capt R’s great advice about replacing your hose clamps, get some of these:
http://clamp-aid.com
They are very cheap, and I know they save me from lots of scratches and scrapes while working on, or around, hose clamps.  That’s pretty much every project on a boat!

Bill Kinney
SM #160, Harmonie
Newport, RI, USA
“Ships and men rot in port."

On Sep 13, 2016, at 08:05, Richard03801 richard03801@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hey folks when you are doing all the inspections on the salt water system buy a few boxes of hose clamps and do a replacement project. I've seen more then one boat with leakage due to clamp failure.
Not pleasant task but you'll sleep better at night.

Fair Winds Smooth Sailing
Capt Richard Piller
Newport RI
Cell 603 767 5330