Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] AC Delco Deep Cycle batteries?

Mark Erdos

Hi Alexandre,

I have 8 group 31 batteries and they fit with no problem.

The dimensions of my batteries:

Height             9.375 in.

Length             12.812 in.

Width              6.500 in.

Weight            60 lbs.

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275

www.creampuff.us

Currently cruising:  Tampa Bay for hurricane season