Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Water Tank Overflow

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Kent,

I suspect the top of the floating gauge. I have had water bubble out of there when I accidently overfill. On BeBe, 387, it will accumlate in the bilge below the companionway steps.

Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
Sent from my tablet
+1832-380-4970 USA Voice Mail

On Oct 1, 2016 3:41 PM, "karkauai@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi all,
The last two times I've filled my fresh water tanks, just sitting at the dock, I've gotten water in the salon bilge. I didn't fill over 925 L the last time. There's no apparent water coming out of the port at the top of the center tank. Does anyone know where this is escaping from the tanks?
Thanks in advance.
Kent
SM243
Kristy