Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Water Tank Overflow

karkauai

I looked there, Bill.  No evidence of water coming out there.  Thing is, I've always filled it to just below 1000L with no oroblems until now.  At 1000L on the gauge, there was still a couple of inches of air at the top of the middle tank.
The float still moves freely, but I wonder if it's lost bouyancy somehow?
Most likely suspect is, as Joel (my hero and mentor) suggested, one of the inspection hatches.  I'll investigate further tomorrow.
Kent
SM 243
Kristy

Kent Robertson
828-234-6819 voice/text

On Oct 1, 2016, at 5:35 PM, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Kent,

I suspect the top of the floating gauge. I have had water bubble out of there when I accidently overfill. On BeBe, 387, it will accumlate in the bilge below the companionway steps.

Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
Sent from my tablet
+1832-380-4970 USA Voice Mail