Re: Dive Compressor

scentstone

Hi Thomas, Alexandre (and others)

We have a Bauer Junior II in 220V installed in La Rochelle, following Alexandre drawings (thanks a lot Alexandre !!) and electrical wiring was made by Fred from Nautic Elec.
It works great !
One point that has to be reported is ventilation : even when moving the compressor in the locker using the sliders it's often not enough for the compressor's engine if the external temperature is quite high. Better to fill tanks in the evening or to push fresh air using a fan… Does someone share my experience about temperature ?

Thks
F.

Scentstone
SM2K #375