Re: Companionway sliding door gasket deterioration

stargazer41amel <no_reply@...>

Bob and Laurie Wright:

We ordered the gasket that you are referring to from Amel and had no
problems with customs, etc. Language barrier was not an issue as we
dealt with all communications via email... Did as Joel's wife
instructed us to do. She gave great advice just like Joel. The only
thing I would say is order enough for two refits as the shipping was
more than the gasket. The gasket was about 45.00 US but the shipping
was 90.00 US Fed Ex. But we couldn"t find anything similar in our
research here in US. Installation was easy! And it works just like
it's supposed to. No water leaks!

Delores & Gene Carter