[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Forward bildge water

drdavegoodman

Hi Judy and Eric
Thanks for your responses.
Two questions:
1. Is there any danger of damaging the mechanism that lowers the
bowthruster if the pin has it fixed in the up position and you forget
to remove it while lowering the bowthruster?
2. When adjusting the bowthruster cable, I assume you do that when
the bowthruster is in the down position?
Dave

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, eric <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Judy,

I adjusted the cables and motor so that the hole lines up and that
the seals
are properly compressed. This prevents water ingress and makes life
a lot
easier when retracting the bow thruster.

Fair Winds,

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite

_____