From: rbenven44 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 2007/07/01 Sun AM 04:04:23 BST
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Slap Silencer

After 24 years of Amel ownership, we have finally found a solution
for the single biggest issue we had with the boats: the slapping noise
in the aft cabin. The Slap Silencer, a simple bridle one drapes over
the stern of the boat, eliminates 90% of the slapping noise, at anchor
or especially at a dock, when the wind comes from the stern.

We offer our stong endorsement of this product, mentioned in the
past on this web site. It is well designed, very well constructed, and
extremely easy to use. It takes me less than one minute to install,
single handed, and less than that to remove. It is easy to store, and
takes up little space in the aft locker. And it works!

Find information on the product and where to buy at SlapSilencer.com

Regards to all,

Roy on Excalibur, SM #195