Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Lofrans Windless rubber caps for control button

Mark Erdos

Bill,

Thanks for all the help!!!!

Everyone,

I ordered one and will let you know if it fits, or not.

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275

www.creampuff.us

Currently cruising:  Tampa Bay for hurricane season