Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Lofrans Windless rubber caps for control button

Mark Erdos

I purchased one of the push button switches from the eBay link below. Unfortunately, the threads on the switch are too short to fit the windlass. Otherwise the switch looks the same but is plastic verses the brass Amel original unit. If you just need the rubber cap, this is a good option. It is a perfect fit.

I purchased a couple of switches from Steve Leeds (thank you Joe)

The Vetus unit Eric posted also looks to be an exact replacement: http://www.vetus-shop.com/push-button-switch-excluding-relay-p-2308.html

I am saving the old units I have removed and will check Budget Marine when we get to the Caribbean later to see if their all brass or plastic units will work.

Thank you everyone for the feed back!

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275

www.creampuff.us

Currently cruising:  Tampa Bay for hurricane season