From: dan_bergin
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 4:47 PM
Subject: {Disarmed} [Amel Yacht Owners] BOW THRUSTER PROP

Having trouble with reinstalling my Bow Thruster Prop. The old one
shattered it's blades and I was successful at removing the old prop
while the boat is still in the water. Maybe I am missing something but
removing the 6 nylon screws was not enough to get the old prop off. It
took lots of force and prying with a screw driver. No damage to the
nylon hub noted. I have both a new nylon hub and prop but cannot get
the new prop to slip on. Does anyone have a good way to reinstall a
prop???
Dan Bergin
SM #317
in port Vancouver, BC