Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] New Owner - 1990 Santorin

tfortner1975

Thanks Ric,

I'm currently working in Abu Dhabi but the boat is not.

IRIS SN 27 (her papers are in for the renaming)
Langkawi

On Oct 17, 2016, at 6:05 PM, Ric Gottschalk ric@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Trevor,

I have a 1990 Santorin SN24. I don’t know what I have is that great of a manual, but it is something.  Contact me off the Amel owners site and I will try to help. Also please post the boats name, number, and location on emails. I think that you find the Santorins systems intuitive and like all Amels amazingly well thought out.

Ric (ric@...)

Bali Hai SN24

Annapolis