Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Windlass power disconnect?

Stephen Davis

Thanks for sharing what looks to be a great improvement to the system on our older Amels. I'll add this one to my project list.

Steve Davis
Aloha SM72
Cariacou, Grenada

On Oct 18, 2016, at 13:24, Bill Kinney greatketch@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello all,

This is a follow up to an older thread about the peculiarities of the windlass power switch on older Super Maramus—or at least on our boat.  Here is a link to the final resolution I implemented on Harmonie.

I mentioned on that page, but I’ll do it here again, this is NOT applicable to newer boats where Joel assures me the switches work as I wished they had on ours.

Bill Kinney
SM #160, Harmonie
Annapolis, MD
“Ships and men rot in port."