Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Air transportation of COPPERCOAT

Germain Jean-Pierre <jgermain@...>

Hello Donato,

Ask Ewan at coppercoat; he will give you the correct info.   ewan at coppercoat dot com

GL

Jean-Pierre Germain
SY Eleuthera, SM 007

On 20 Oct 2016, at 11:28, Donato Valente ing.d.valente@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi,
We need to bring some Coppercoat kits in our forthcoming flight from Italy to Central America. I've been told that the material, of course as hold luggage, may suffer for a long trip at low temperatures and get deteriorated.
Does someone can confirm ?
Thank you
Donato

Amel sm2000