From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2016 3:25 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Pickling watermaker

Hi Eric,

That's fine if you are near the boat, or can guarantee that you always have enough fresh water and do what Bill on Bebe did with a solenoid valve and a timer to flush the system regularly, but my point was the distinction between SMBsulphate and sulphite which are completely different chemicals.

I prefer to follow what the membrane manufacturer says, rather than what somebody "believes" to be true.

But each to his own....whatever works for you can be fine for you...but maybe not for me...

Cheers

Alan'

Elyse SM437