From: "'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners]"
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Saturday, 22 October 2016 8:39 PM
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Pickling watermaker

Alan,
When I leave the boat at a marina and am away for a month or more I pay the dockmaster to run my watermaker. I added a switch to the fresh water pump in the engine room , so that the only time the pressure water is on is when they run the watermaker.
Works for me but each case is unique. I just lost faith in sodium- whatever as it destroyed all the fittings and bobbin on my watermaker.
Fair Winds
Eric
Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376