Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Surveyor

mimtsqwbzz5xbfai4gco4otu3lpigperpq6qnatm@...

Thank you i have taken note of your comments and appreciate the feedback.

Regards
Steve

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

On Friday, October 21, 2016 5:23 PM, "mshirloo@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

HI Steve;

I want to add my endorsement of Olivier. We did fly him to Turkey for the survey of our Amel 54. He was extremely professional and knowlegeable. Olivier spent 3 days during his survey and inspected everything from the top of the mast to the bottom of the keel. One of the extremely important benefits of using Olivier is the training that you receive during the survey which it's importance cannot be understated. Amels are complex boats with many systems and designs that are unique to Amels.

Olivier was also extremely patient with hundreds of questions that we had for him and took time to answer each and every one in detail. I would highly recommend using him so you avoid any potential surprises down the road.

Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
Amel 54 #099