Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] PCB board for an MDKAV onan generator

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Eric,

Onan uses at least 10 different PCB boards and you need to look for the part number you need. BeBe #387 has Onan PCB board 300-5521. Your PCB may be different than mine.

I checked ebay and there are some Onan PCB boards priced from $150 - $300, but none listed as a replacement for 300-5521.

Are you still in Cartagena? There was a German electronics guy there that made board level repair on anything except PCs. If you can find the boat guy Alberto there, he can bring you to the German. He repaired a board in my Sat Phone...amazing!

I also noticed on Ebay that some of the Onan PCBs were labeled as "after market."

One of the after market manufacturers is http://www.dinosaurelectronics.com/ They apparently make about 12 different Onan PCBs, but do not list the 300-5521. I would contact them.

Another after market Onan PCB maker to contact is Flight Systems. They do not list the 300-5521, but maybe one of these is interchangeable with your PCB: https://www.flightsystems.com/standby-generator-ats-controls/onan-regulators-and-controls.html

Bill
BeBe 387

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 3:27 AM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Does anyone know of a source of a reasonably priced PCB board part number 327-1533 for an Onan generator model MDKAV ?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376