Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] sea wather from bow-thruster

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Enio,

I have not seen an early Amel Bow thruster, but my guess of your problem is described on this photo:

I hope this helps,

Bill
BeBe #387

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 5:42 AM, rossienio@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Thanks Bill, for your help.
 I looked in the box of the switches and, I think, that the problem is right there.
I enclose 5 photos to make it clear what type of control box is : The boat is Santorin 122 year 1995.
I run some tests: at the end of the lifting or lowering movement of the BT a sound signals the end of the operation. Does it mean that the switches work correctly?
Could it be simply a problem of incorrect positioning of the locks on the spindle that triggs the switches? (photo BT5)??
For now I turn it off manually, but I need to find asap a solution.
Thanks to all.

EnioRossi
Earendil #SN122
Italy