Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Panama

karkauai

Thanks again Danny.  Only one eye affected. I guess I've got about a 1 in 200 chance of having a problem with the other eye, but can't stop living.  Like Jimmy Buffet, I'd rather die while I living than live while I'm dead.  I'm adapting quickly to monocular vision...just don't throw anything to me yet.

Some one said that my other senses should be heightened after losing one.  Hmmm, I've never had a good nose, my hearing sucks, and now only one eye.  Guess I'll have to rely on my senses off touch and taste to evaluate prospective female first mates.

Happy sailing to all!

Kent
S/V Kristy
Panama cell: +507-61171896