From: "Bill Kinney greatketch@... [amelyachtowners]"
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Tuesday, 1 November 2016 10:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Mizzen Traveler

One of our projects while we were here in Annapolis was to install the cockpit control for the mizzen traveler.  A nice piece of work, if I say so myself.  Of course it should be, I copied the way Amel did it...

More details and pictures here:
https://fetchinketch.net/boat-projects/mizzen-traveler/

Bill Kinney
SM #160, Harmonie
Annapolis MD
“Ships and men rot in port."

On Jul 21, 2016, at 15:41, Danny and Yvonne SIMMS simms@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Hi Bill, I have seen one done very neatly. They mounted an Andersen  line tender the same as the main traveler has on the coach roof beside the cleat on the starboard side. He ran the lines around blocks in the same manner as the main traveler. It looked good (amel) and was easy to operate. I'd like one myself.
Regards
Danny
SM 299 Ocean Pearl