Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Anchor wash pump and toilet bowl

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Paul,

Since the anchor wash pump was installed in several locations by Amel over the course of the SM production, you may want to state which pump yo have and where it is located.

Some pumps can have a defective or leaking valve which will cause it to pump some water backwards...this could be the explanation.

Bill
BeBe 387

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 9:39 AM, osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello

When using my anchor wash pump both my toilet bowls get full of salt water, any one experience the same and new the cause and remedy?

Paul on SY Kerpa SM #259 currently on Cape Verde