Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Radar Target Enhancer (RTE) - active X & S band

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

I would say it is the other way around with the big ships and Radar/AIS. They tend to look more at the AIS than on the radar …

One important thing when mounting a radar reflector. Make shure it does its work even aft of your boat. We have hade one very nasty experience with a sailingyacht that we overtook. We didn’t see it until we were almost side by side and when we had passed the boat it was very clear on the radar. It was dark, rainy and windy.

/Annsofie

S/Y Lady Annila SM232, 1998

Portugal.

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10