anchor washdown on 1998 SM #260

drdavegoodman

Questions:
1: Is there a raw water filter/strainer for the washdown pump?
I have traced a hose coming off the seawater intake for the forward
head to a pump that I assume is the anchor washdown pump. Has anyone
installed a filter/strainer on this pump?
2. Is there a circuit breaker for the pump?
3. I've traced the outfow hose of the pump forward of the bowthruster
area, where the outflow hose enters part of the bulkhead just forward
of the blowthruster. I am unable to find a deck/hose fitting for a
washdown hose. Its location is probably obvious, but...
Thanks
Dave