From: milesbid@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Thu, Nov 3, 2016 6:22 pm
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] anchor chain wash

I am in the process of rebuilding the bow on my 1998 Super Maramu after something ran into my boat on its mooring, and I am in need of help.
I am reconstructing the anchor chain wash and I need to know how it was led to the outlet and where and how the end nozzle was attached.  All that I have now is a mangled copper pipe that comes out of the port fiberglass where the brown fiberglass bow part starts.  This pipe looks like it was in the fiberglass and came out over the chain above the chain roller (all gone).  I also have a plastic nozzle that would have directed a horizontal stream of water downward.
Could anyone who is near or on a pre-2000 Super Maramu, please take a photo of the chain washer and send it to me at milesbid at gmail.com .
Regards,
Miles
 s/y Ladybug, now in a shed at NEB, Portsmouth, RI