Re: marina suggestions in New Zealand?

edmund_steele

Mark,
DoodleBug SM#331 spent the winter of 2004/2005 at Riverside Drive
Marina in Whangerei. See: www.riversidedrivemarina.com

There were two other Super Maramus there at the same time that we
stayed. We had routine hull painting, engine and generator servicing
and the like performed at the yard. The price was reasonable; the
work was high quality and what astonished me – everything was
completed on time and as promised!
Ed

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "markmpitt" <mark_pitt@...>
wrote:

My wife and I are currently in Moorea and plan to bring "Sabbatical
III", our Super Maramu, to New Zealand in November. We will return
the States so that I can go back to work for 6 months. We will then
return to New Zealand in May 2008 to take Sabbatical III cruising
again. Can anyone suggest a good place to leave her in New Zealand
where there may be some past experience servicing Amels?

Mark Pitt
"Sabbatical III" ASM #419