Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: anchor chain wash

VLADIMIR SONSEV

Ian,

Thanks a lot.
Whenever you have chance please send me a picture.

My email: sonsev52 at gmail dot com

Vladimir
SM 345

On Nov 15, 2016 3:47 AM, "Ian & Judy ianjudyjenkins@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Vladimir,
                     I put it a few inches forward of the anchor winch, dead centre. The deck is really thick at that point. It looks as though it was installed at the factory, really neat.

Ian and Judy , Pen Azen, SM 302, Hyeres

On 14 Nov 2016, at 20:44, Vladimir Sonsev sonsev52@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Ian,

Please let me know precise location of your wash down deck connecter. Obviously it is very important to make it right the first time.

Vladimir
202 258 1916

On Nov 14, 2016 14:20, "Ian & Judy ianjudyjenkins@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi Vlad and Ric,

We fitted the stainless flush deck hose connector after we saw it on another SM. Very neat. Means that you can connect a hose without having to open the port bow locker. We also fitted a more powerful sea water pump than the Amel version. The combination works very well.

 Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302, Hyeres