Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Santorin with D2-55 Engine - Range

Germain Jean-Pierre <jgermain@...>

Hello Trevor,

I get 3.7 liters/hr based on about 2000 hours of average on a TMD 22 which is an older, less efficient engine.  I would expect about 3.2 l/hr at 6 knots.

GL with your delivery

Jean-Pierre Germain,
Eleuthera, SM 007, Lanzarote

On 18 Nov 2016, at 07:47, tfortner1975@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello Group,

I am trying to get an estimated fuel consumption / range for a Santorin running a D2-55.  I have done the research from Penta and other sites and of-course everyone has their opinions.

Just purchased this in Oct and have not had a chance to run her yet.  Delivery Skipper and I are planning a 3200NM trip for early next year.

Anyone with input on this particular set up?

Thank You,

Trevor
SV Iris SN27
Currently moored in Langkawi (hopefully headed to Abu Dhabi soon!)