Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Looking for a Surveyor in Portugal

Germain Jean-Pierre <jgermain@...>

Welcome!  The established protocol here is to sign your emails with your name, boat model and hull number and location especially if you are reporting a technical problem.  In this way, other owners are better informed to give you a pertinent answer.

For your “surveyor” question, I (and most others in Europe buying an Amel) used the services of Olivier Beauté.  He found all the wrinkles on my boat.  He has the most experience with the unique features/engineering of Amels.  You can find him at Atlantic Yacht Surveyors in La Rochelle.

He often contributes to problem solving for the members of this forum.

Kind regards,

Jean-Pierre Germain
Eleuthera, SM007,
Lanzarote.

On 22 Nov 2016, at 19:47, rcavie <no_reply@...> wrote:

I am looking for an Amel SM. I will need a surveyor. Is there anyone who is particularly recommended in Portugal? Thank you

Jean-Pierre Germain,
+44 7551 211 511
jp.germain@...