Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Wearing out bearing

Bill Kinney <greatketch@...>

Eric,

Now it makes sense all round… if I had a stash of 9 worn out wearing out bearings, I’d be in line at the lathe right behind you!   :)

Bill

On Nov 24, 2016, at 00:47, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill ,

I was thinking of taking down the bearing .5 mm and use a seal 1 mm smaller. I am sure a .5 mm difference in the seal will make no difference.

This would be a one shot deal for each bearing. I think I have 9 used ones.

I think I will give it a try and see what happens.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376