From: Richard Piller <richard03801@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Bow thruster for Maramu
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 06:36:09 -0700 (PDT)

David, we had a Maramu with a tunnel type that was a
Vetus. We had very good luck with it. Joel tells the
story of drill the first big hole that the owner would
not do... Over all it preformed well. Good luck.
Richard M 134

--- woodsdeborah_56 <woodsdeborah_56@...>
wrote:

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "David
Wallace"
<svairops@...> wrote:

We are considering having a bow thruster installed
in our Maramu.
If any
Amel owners have had this done or know of one
being done, I would
appreciate
any information regarding manufacturer, type
(tunnel vs
retracting), and
position of installation.

Thanks in advance,

Dave Wallace
s/v Air Ops
Maramu #104

http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtextlinkjuly07
Hi Dave
We have recently purchased a Maramu and are
currently doing some
alterations to our bowthruster would be happy to
compare notes. Drop
me a line Johnfesel@... some of the
difficu;lties we have
encountered might be helpful to know