Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] 220V Outlets

Bill Kinney <greatketch@...>

John,

Our boat is not like that, all 220 outlets wired to the main supply.

Sounds like someone really liked their electric razor :)

Bill Kinney
SM#160 Harmonie
On the hard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida

On Nov 28, 2016, at 19:58, jsrogers@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

It may not be a surprise to some of you guys, but I keep getting surprised by finding new things on my SM that I did not know about.  Case in point is that I found that the 220 V outlet in the aft head is not fed from the generator or shore power as the other outlets but has its own 24V to 220V inverter behind the wall.  Have any of you found this on your boat?  I am considering running a new cable for it.

John Rogers
SM #105
It's Good
Topping, VA