Many thanks from the AMEL community, some seen and heard, the rest felt, for your support in this 'learning experience'.
To those directly involved in support and solutioneering, even those on the periphery, MANY thanks.
Without going into the gory details, a wearing-out bushing and fresh lip-seals have been installed in strict accordance with the AMEL guidelines, the prop is back on, and we splash tomorrow morning for a toodle around the bay (not too far from shore) to test things out.
BTW, I did not use the speedi-sleeves - they are being held up my sleeve (a-hem) for another day . . .
But the part numbers on the SKF box of the replacement LIP SEALs, for anyone who may find themselves in a similar unfortunate predicament: Bar Code: 7 31 6572 0342 24 | nt 1QAJ 300M 2SC2 | 45X65X8 HMSA10 RG | (in big numbers, so perhaps these are the important ones) 692505.
I have the new genuine prop-service kits on order with AMEL, and will pick them up when next back home for further action as soon as reasonably practicable. I didn't get to start on the bottom job as planned, nor servicing the bow-thruster this time out either, so Perigee will need to be hauled out again in the not too distant future to attend to these things. Ah well, the best laid plans . . .
Cheers for now.