Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Vertical Battens on SM main and mizzen

amelforme

Dear Members,

Peter Grimm Jr. of Sail Depot/Super Sail Makers, here in Fort Lauderdale
has made several sets of partial vertical batten sails for the 53, as on the 54,
for several of my clients. All are pleased with the performance increase.
He will give you my trade discount which makes these sails quite
affordable even when shipping is involved. Peter is our "anointed" AMEL
sail maker and does a good job in making our AMEL owners happy. You
can trust him.

Contact Peter on email at: peter@sail-depot.com
or by phone at (954) 462-3695.

All the best,

Joel F. Potter AMEL 54, Hull # 14, HOLLIS