Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Wearing out bearing

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Craig,

The only time I had water is when we were in the Med and the Yanmar had low hours at the two year mark...and I decided to put the service off until the next haulout. As it turned out, our next haulout was 3 months later because of water intrusion. That particular haulout, fortunately, was our cheapest haulout at Olympic Marina, Barcelona at 350 euro total for haul, splash and two days!

Lesson learned:
Make a rule and live by it, or things will bite you in the butt.

Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
Sent from my tablet
+1832-380-4970 USA Voice Mail

On Dec 5, 2016 7:31 AM, "sangaris@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill,

Got it - sounds a good plan.
Any water intrusion with your two year / ~ 350 hour schedule?
Craig