Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Maramu cockpit canopy

Juan GV <tortolacinco@...>

Hi Alex
I think I have the same problem with water in the union of the hull with the hardtop.
Can you send these photos? They will surely be a great help
Thanks
Juan

Juan Garcia
SV Tórtola - Mango # 56
Cartagena de Indias

That is what I have done. A square shape slots in on top of the slider, and then two new key ways put in lower down the slider track to lock the slider in a lower position. This new panel stores beside the steps by the water measure.
I only use this when on the boat as it does not lock like the wooden slider door. I prefer the wooden door locked when not on board so no-one can see inside..

Ian

Ocean Hobo SN 96