Super Maamu 2000

elenaxara <dkra@...>

Dear All,

I am right now in Italy in the wonderfull island of Ponza but I am
facing serious problem with my new super Maramu Alma LIbre. I am
continuing loosing the throtle controll so practically when I start
the Yanmar engine I am not sure that I can increase the revolutions
of the engine due to a mysterious problem. Amel changed my new
gearbox with their excellent after sale team in Ajaccio but after
sailing in Bonifacio and Sardinia the problem continues. We have
checked the Morse cabling and could not find any problem any idea
anybody.